General terms and conditions of the company Alefnooon Germany
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://alefnooon.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the online shop after registration and entering the applicant details only via email address
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and confirmation. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax, proportionate payment fees and other price components
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by Klarna.
(1) Articles offered by us are made on request and then dispatched. The production of the articles takes an average of 5 working days. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 14 working days after receipt of the order. In the case of payment methods (Klarna), the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the contract is concluded. In the case of payment by direct debit, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after receipt of payment of the transfer from the recipient bank of Alefnooon Germany. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 contract language
Only German and English are available as contract language.
§8 right of withdrawal
The purchased printed paintings will not have a right of withdrawal but the other purchased items (gifts, jewelry and sculptures) will have a right of withdrawal.
§9 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Phone: +49 176 30698380
The European Commission offers a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr .. Consumers can contact [name, address, website of the arbitration board] to resolve their disputes. turn. We are obliged to take part in arbitration proceedings before this chamber.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.