AlefNooon Syria Founder and Artist
Badie Jahjah was born in 1973. He is a visual artist and graphic designer. As the founder of BJ Concept, he designs logos and assists other companies or institutions in branding products and creating marketing concepts. In addition, Badie is the founder of AlefNooon Gallery, which exhibits contemporary Syrian art in the heart of Damascus. Badie’s vision is guided by a belief in the spiritual power of art, with the aim of uniting man in its beauty and at the same time with high moral standards, so that man can grow from it. He is driven by the belief in us humans of all talents and abilities. For in every human being there are slumbering talents that can be developed and ultimately enrich social life. Art is a great thing that does not end at one level. The artist is unique, he has his own philosophy and his relationship with spiritual symbols that have meaning regardless of specific times or eras. However, he cannot deny the time in which and for whom he was born, because the seed of consciousness grows in the soul of every lover.
Due to her many years of experience in medical research, Karo has experience in the field of project management and leadership, establishing and maintaining contact with companies and cooperation partners, formulating projects and planning and spending budget. Karo is fluent in German (mother tongue) and English.
Elie works as an engineer in the IT area and therefore has extensive experience in the technical implementation of the project. Elie is fluent in Arabic (mother tongue), German and English.
Higher Study Diploma in Photographing, 1995
Member at the Federation of Plastic Artists, Syria
Contributed in various exhibitions:
- Solo exhibition at the Higher Institute of Theatrical Arts, Damascus,1997
- Traveling exhibition around the galleries of the Levant Syria “Five Young Experiences”, 1998
- Joint exhibition, Beirut, 2000
- Award from the Instituto Cervantes, contest: “Think with your hand”, 2000
- Annual exhibition of young artists, Syria
- Permanently participation in the annual exhibition of the artists of the country
- Participation in the exhibition ” Halet Habaa ” in the Hall of Alefnooon 2017
The artist Ali Hussein born in Aleppo 1956 and went his own artistic way. Since childhood, his love of color was very great. In addition to constant artistic consciousness, he left his environment – society and colleagues – to form their own opinions. This and other factors helped him achieve success and he became one of the most prominent faces in the Syrian art scene. Ali began making simple drawings on the wall and painting on the floor as a child in his hometown of Aleppo’s bustling neighborhoods. Even though he was later denied the opportunity to study fine arts in the Syrian art metropolis of Damascus, he was able to realize his childhood dream with his paintings.
Ghasan Akel – Plastic Artist – Deir al Zour – Syria 1973
Ghassan akol tolerator graduate of the Factulty of Fine Arts Department of AVR work in the field of art as a graphic you worked as a teacher of art at Teacher Training Institute For the decoration material and instructor of engineering drawing at Aljazeera University and currently teacher at the theater School of the Ministry of education in Damascus had three exhibitions, the first at valiant art peerles lobby of hotel meridian Damascus 1999 Gellery 1+2 at the house of visions, 2011, second Hall. This house 2016 particioation rate of youth and spring and autumn watch at the rate of opening of the National Centre for the visiual arts the first holdings of the presidency of the Repubilc Ministry of Culture the Ministry of Social Affairs and the National Centre for the visual arts holdings of the special
Born in Damascus – Syria 1958
Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Painting, University of Damascus 1982
• The first guide for the Fine Arts course at the Ministry of Education
• Coordinator of the arts subject at the National Curriculum Development Center
• Holding individual and group exhibitions outside and inside the country
• Inside the Guinness Book of the largest environmental artwork in the world
Aksam Talaa was born in 1963. Already in 1967, he and his family experienced the June War and they were displaced from their hometown. For this reason, they lived in a tent from that time on. While his mother was baking bread next to the tent, Aksam got the idea to paint something with the leftover coal. He painted and wrote on the walls of the tent. This experience was the beginning of his passion for art and drawing. To this day, his paintings are inspired by these childhood experiences. Always searching for the right coordinates in life, the artist Aksam discovered his love for calligraphy and artistic representation of the Arabic language. In the course of his artistic career has matured into a professional calligrapher and knows that a quality calligraphic drawing, in addition to the quality of the stationery and the choice of diamond, is determined by the inner conviction and strength. Because only with art can there be healing.
Sculptor and Artist
Sculptor and Artist
Graduate of Fine Arts, Damascus University, Department of Sculpture, 1991
Halat Habak exhibition 2017 in AlefNooon Gallery Damascus
- Bachelor of fine Arts- University of Damascus 1996.
- Postgraduate Diploma- University of Damascus 1998.
- Master of Art in modern photography2007.
- Lecturer at the faculty of Architecture.
- Lecturer at the faculty of Fine Arts.
- Member of the Union of Syrian Formation.
- Solo exhibition at the Arab cultural center Abu Rummaneh 2004.
- Solo exhibition at the hall of the teacher’s studio 2011.
- Solo exhibition in Nainarart sufficient 2014.
- Participation in joint exhibitions outside and inside Syria.
Born 1957 in Damascus.
Graduated from the Faculty Of Fine Art, Damascus university, Interior design department in 1981
Participations and achievement
- Participated in the government official exhibition since 1986.
- Wrote in many periodical in local and oriental journals.
- Done special studies about children art (for different age’s levels) 1999-2002.
- Taught art in private schools 2000-2005.
- Established workshops for children and young students.
- Achieved many studies and decorations for private and official buildings.
- Constructed many wall paintings in Syria- Jordan.
- 1985 Collective exhibition-salute to saida-alrewak -Damascus.
- 1986 collective exhibition-dhour shwer-lebanon.
- 1988 collective exhibition-the ten-Ishtar gallery-Damascus.
- 1989 Private exhibition-Ishtar gallery-Damascus.
- 1997 Private exhibition-Kuwaitian committee for fine art -Kuwait.
- 1997 participated in the second biennale of al mahaba- latakie.
- 1997 Private exhibition-alsaid gallery-Damascus.
- 1998 Private exhibition -kawaf gallery-Aleppo.
- 1999 Private exhibition-the French institute for Arabic studies-Damascus.
- 2000 Private exhibition-alsaid gallery-Damascus.
- 2001 Private exhibition-al zamman gallery-Beirut Lebanon.
- 2001 Collective exhibition (women and war), by the Red Cross, in Damascus and Genève.
- 2002 Private exhibition (Boushehrie gallery) Kuwait.
- 2003 Private exhibition-gotte-Damascus.
- 2004 Workshop and collective exhibition in the gallery (The cultural house) in droucha,
- 2005 Private exhibition-fateh moudarres atelier-Damascus.
- 2005 Collective exhibition-kalemat gallery-Aleppo.
- 2006 Private exhibition-alball gallery-Damascus.
- 2008 Collective exhibition in Canada, Montreal.
- 2009 Private exhibition art-house gallery Damascus.
- 2009 Private exhibition Carma gallery – Aleppo.
- 2011 Private exhibition (National Council for Culture and Arts) Kuwait
- 2010 Participated in Designed implantation of a mental 130 M2 in the Museum of the great Syrian Revolution – Swedaa – Kraiat.
- 2013 Private exhibition ALM. Gallery
- 2013 Participated in Venice-Art-Biennale
- 2014 Collective exhibition in Venezuela.
- 2014 Private exhibition (Cinmar gallery) Dubai
- His works are in-cultural ministry-(Syria) Damascus museum.
- Private collections Lebanon – Jordan – Kuwait – Sharjah -Dubi – Gennieve – Spain – Germany – America – Gatter.
Gibran Hidayat was born in Ras Al Ain in 1946, graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Damascus painting Department Degree with honors, participated in the official exhibitions since 1970, he teaching art in the city of Aleppo in each of the central Fathi Mohammed and the Academy of Sarian and the Institute of art education, Director and Entrepreneur Akkad Gallery of Fine Arts from 1988 to 1994 attended several personal exhibitions and joint exhibitions
Artist – Damascus
Anwar Al Rahbi
Born in Deir al-Zour 1957 in Syria
Participation in the exhibition ” Halet Habaa ” in the Hall of Alefnooon 2017
He has 35 solo exhibitions and 40 bilateral and tripartite exhibitions between Syria and Arab and foreign countries
His most important solo exhibitions: A Thousand and One Nights – Shahrazad – Medina and People – Maqamat – Al-Mazar
Group exhibitions: Germany – Tunisia – Morocco – Lebanon – Syria –
He represented Syria in many international forums: Hammamet Forum in Tunis – Jubeil Forum for Photography – Bulgaria Forum for Photography (Varna) – Forum in Karl Marx City in Germany for Visual Arts – Amman Forum – Tripoli Forum and many other forums
He won many prizes: First Prize in Muscat Oman – Arab Book Prize in Tunisia – Damascus Governorate Prize – Varna Painting Prize and many other awards
He has many books: Graphic and poetry on the Lebanese House of Adab 1997 – Maqamat Anwar Al-Rahbi on the Sawan Beirut Foundation in 1999 – Maqamat Al-Jadid from the Al-Issa Foundation Damascus – He wrote in Arab and Syrian magazines many critical studies on plastic matters from 1974 to 2016 – Haider’s book was published. Al-Yazji, the artist and the human being 2014 – Ali Al-Khaled, the artist and the human 2015 – the artist Nashat Al-Zoubi 2016 – He contributed to many documentaries about the artists: Saeed Tahseen – Luay Kayali – Tawfiq Tariq – Mahmoud Hammad – Abdel Qader Arnaout – Ghazi Al Khalidi – Headed many of the following newspapers and magazines Arab Dialogue – Ebdaa Magazine – Al-Talei’i magazine for children
The godfather of many emerging and professional Syrian artists, who was born in Damascus in 1962
He graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Damascus
Adnan is a plastic artist, teacher of plastic arts and art director
He participated in Al-Eidy from individual and group art exhibitions in Syria and Germany
Our very beloved artist lived in Damascus, they worked and their strong wills inspired many
“Faces of faces and a strange world that I feel and see and others do not see. It is the universe with all that it is of stone, plant, animal and man. Every little thing carries within it a large universe in which it is contained. Draw and color this world with its part and the whole. Draw freely without the limitations of the reasonable and the absurd. Therefore, it adjoins in it. My works are beings that cannot in fact be side by side, imaginary beings without existence, and real beings formed from humanized rocks or inanimate objects.
My visual memory was formed in the museums of Palmyra, Damascus and Aleppo, which tell about Zenobia, the Phoenicians, the Assyrians, the Canaanites, the ancient gods, Baal Ra, the gods of the spring, and others.
To express what is wandering in my visual memory over the fifty years I lived, I used acrylic colors and other materials such as oil pastel and charcoal to help me with these pictures.
I lived in times of war and stability at other times. I lived and believed that good and beautiful art must prevail. Today I paint in light of the war in my country. I did not stop painting despite all the bad conditions. I paint strange life in a strange way. Draw beauty in search of life. “